EverRAW is more than the name of our company; it is the name of our proprietary process that we invented and that no one has the technology to duplicate. We are able to dehydrate any fruit or vegetable (no matter how exotic) without destroying the nutrition, aroma, color or flavor. We gently suspend living nutrients at full potency for later use.
Drying with only ambient temperatures that will not destroy heat-sensitive nutrients and enzymatic functions.
- Enzymes are responsible for every metabolic process in the body.
- Life does not happen without enzymes.
Staying at or below body temperature (98.6°F)
- Exceptions: For less than two minutes, the temperature does rise, but it NEVER exceeds 106°F (41°C)
Keeping the fruits and vegetables at the coolest temperatures when wet.
- Many of the nutrients, phytonutrients, minerals, trace minerals and enzymes are more vulnerable when wet.
Other drying manufacturers use high temperatures that kill nutrients and vital functions of enzymes.
1. Our process begins with strict organic farming that includes:
i. Crop rotation
ii. Green manure compost
iii. Scheduled maintenance and/or restoration of soil organic content
We never use:
- Manufactured fertilizers
- Plant growth regulators
- Genetically modified organisms
All farms implement Good Agricultural Practices (GAP) as defined by the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) of the United Nations.
2. Harvesting schedules are precise and firmly followed:
i. Crops are picked at their highest nutritional values only
ii. Planting schedules are staggered to control harvesting workload
iii. Fields vary in reaching optimal maturity
iv. Nutritional integrity is protected
3. Drying process is kept at 98.6°F except for less than two minutes when the temperature rises to the safe level of 106°F (41°C), which it NEVER exceeds.
4. Oxygen-free processing, especially during critical times of the process.
i. Oxygen naturally degrades nutrients and enzymes.
5. Proprietary killing step that purges microbes without compromising plant integrity.